Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Clinical Research Assistant
Department of Emergency Medicine
College of Medicine
Essential Function: Under general supervision, perform tasks to assist in the planning, evaluation, and coordination of research projects for a designated department, program, or central unit.
Duties can span a broad range of activities, or be primarily focused within one or more areas of the clinical research spectrum.
- Assist in planning and coordination of projects
- Assist in coordination of lab and field work
- Greet, guide and assist study participants
- Schedule appointments
- Manage intake, triage, assessment and distribution of study materials
- Collect and process information related to studies
- Maintain records and documentation
- Assist in maintaining regulatory documentation
- Assist with preparation of Institutional Review Board submissions and consent comprehension tests
- Assist with initial drafts of informed consent documents
- Prepare regulatory binders and associated documentation
- Assist in gathering data and data entry into electronic systems
- Administratively support the preparation of proposals, reports, and manuscripts
- Register subjects
- Related other duties, as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma required.
Preferred Qualifications: Associate’s degree preferred. Two years general workforce experience preferred.
NOTE: This position does not qualify for Visa processing.
This position will be a professional position paid at an hourly rate.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Veteran/Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:RM SF:INS
Cincinnati OH, United States of America
University of Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati
12/21/2018 4:24:07 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.