QR Code Link to This Post
Clinical Care Supervisor
Eye Associates Northwest, PC is a premier multi-specialty ophthalmology group focused on delivering
exceptional eye care.
We are looking for a Clinical Care Supervisor to lead the Ophthalmic Technicians and Special Test Technicians
of our Seattle clinic. Must have great patient service experience, ophthalmic knowledge, attention to detail, and a
strong work ethic. The Clinical Care Supervisor is responsible for maintaining efficient patient flow in the entire
clinic by monitoring multiple provider workflows and assisting with patients as necessary. They will directly supervise
technicians and special test staff, including monitoring attendance and adherence to policy and procedures. They will
convey a commitment to superior patient experience, establishing high standards of performance and operational
In addition to a great working environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits. We offer 401k with match,
health, dental, disability, and vision insurance, free parking or transit card, supplemental benefits, and paid time
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provide ongoing training, mentoring and coaching to technicians and special test technicians on skills and
- Assist the Manager of Patient Care in overseeing Time-Off Requests and managing staffing calendar to ensure
appropriate coverage for technicians and special tests is available.
- Bi-weekly review and approval of technician and special test technician electronic time cards. Make corrections in
the electronic timekeeping system as needed.
- Work with the Manager of Patient Care and Human Resources in making decisions on hiring, coaching, counseling, and
necessary corrective action.
- Perform technician and special test technician duties as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
- Two to four years related supervisory experience
- Two to four years’ experience working in clinical setting in Ophthalmology and a good understanding of Diagnostic
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite required, Basic level in NextGen preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain a State of Washington Department of Health Medical Assistant Registered credential.
Prefer Certified Ophthalmic Assistant or Certified Ophthalmic Technician certification.
Apply With Us by Clicking
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below