Michigan Spine and Brain Surgeons is one of the leading neurosurgical and orthopedic spine practices in Michigan in terms of surgical volume, outcomes, and clinical research. We employ five board-certified neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons and over 60 supporting staff across four offices. Because we have very busy clinics, it is necessary to have staff who ensure patients have the necessary documents and tests prepared for the physician to view during the appointment. While medical office experience is preferred, it is not required to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties
Various job responsibilities of a clinic preparatory assistant may include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering patient imaging and office notes
- Working with electronic health records (EHR) software
Qualifications and Skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Professional, friendly, and outgoing phone etiquette
- Ability to type proficiently with correct finger position (minimum 50 WPM, preferred 80 WPM)
- Prior working knowledge of electronic health records (EHR) software. Experience with eClinicalWorks is preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows operating system
- Interpersonal skills for communicating clearly and concisely
After a probation period, full-time employees will be eligible for:
- Medical insurance (employer-pay)
- Optional, reduced cost dental and vision insurance (employer-administer).
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Contributions to 401K, profit sharing plan, and cash balance plan
- On-the-job experience
In order to be considered for a position, you must apply below.
You may click here or copy and paste the URL below:
I look forward to processing your application!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.50 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below