IOP Therapist Positions Now Available
Full/Part Time Evenings & Saturdays
$5000 Sign on Bonus for FT positions
Columbus Springs is opening an outpatient behavioral hospital located in Pickerington, Ohio. The hospital offers outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives .
So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives ?
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives “. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As a IOP Therapist, you are responsible for clinical treatment for patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and substance abuse issues as an outpatient. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives “. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for outpatients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives ?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state guidelines
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
12/21/2018 5:32:52 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.