Do you want to get paid to have ice cream with a friend? Or perhaps to spend the afternoon at a movie, or outside getting some exercise? A career with Comfort Keepers could allow you to do just that.
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
As a Caregiver/CNA, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and well-being, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
Caregiver/CNA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay.
- Work close to your home.
- Flexible and regular available hours.
- Continued training opportunities.
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior’s life.
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow.
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes.
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene.
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason).
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications.
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan.
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers.
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect.
Successful Caregiver/CNA Applicants will…
- Have a genuine desire to help the elderly on a 1 on 1 basis and have a strong ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, current car insurance and reliable transportation-requirement.
- Have prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment.
- Have open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Treat clients as though they are members of their own family.
- Be able to pass a national background check.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at 616-846-5890.
Apply today to join the Comfort Keepers team in Muskegon, MI!
We are seeking full and part time Caregiver/CNA positions, with ay starting at $10.50 – $12.50/hour.
Our office is located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456 – Phone 616-846-5890
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below