$35,000 – $38,000 a year
DME Express is a medical supply company dedicated to delivering the best service and equipment to the Hospice and Nursing Facility field. We are growing because of our shared commitment to service excellence, passion and uncompromising desire to serve this industry.
A Business Development Representative is responsible for safely performing and coordinating scheduled deliveries and service to all DME Express Facility customers while establishing, retaining and building customer relationships.
***Entry Level Medical Sales and Operations
- Understand and follow company handbook, and all company or customer safety and environmental policies.
- Respond quickly to Business Development Manager or customer inquiries.
- Maintain and operate company vehicle according to company guidelines.
- Work with Business Development Team and Facility Partners to identify new sales or rental opportunities.
- Conducting facility needs analysis and presenting the customer with possible solutions
- Working with Site Managers and Lead Technicians on proper equipment par level in the warehouses of each Territory
- Determining the best products to meet the requirements of the customer
- Providing technical expertise on products and/or services
- Taking part in exhibitions, conventions and other events to help in the sales of products and/or services
- Be able to lift 75 lbs, stand and walk 1-2 hours, sit 4-5 hours and drive 2-3 hours on a daily basis
Salary Range: $35K – $38K annually, with an added bonus structure
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below