QR Code Link to This Post
Fred Finch Youth Center – CARES is currently seeking passionate professionals to join our team! Join the CARES team at Fred Finch Youth Center today!!
The Program: Fred Finch CARES provides a comprehensive array of services for children and their families confronting an Autism Spectrum disorder diagnosis. From in-home counseling to school and clinic based programs, our team of caring practitioners are here to help you and your family as you adjust to the diagnosis.
The Company: Fred Finch Youth Center has been serving children and young adults with mental and intellectual disabilities for more than a century.
Position: On-Call, Behavior Technician position based out of our San Diego location.
The Behavior Technician provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services within the home, school and/or clinic environment to children with autism and other developmental disabilities. The Behavior Technician is responsible for providing the specific ABA programs as written by the case supervisor. Behavior Technicians must have knowledge of ABA techniques and data collection; training will be provided..
- A willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret procedure manuals effectively to others (e.g. staff, family members and community providers).
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and take the initiative where appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Prior experience using logical problem-solving techniques both independently and in collaboration with others to meet needs service delivery requirements.
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills, with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to create written documentation that is legible, clear, and concise.
- Analytic skills with a proven commitment to accuracy and timeliness.
- Clear understanding of the distinction between therapeutic and social relationships and demonstrated ability to maintain appropriate relationships.
- Ability to maintain positive morale and unit cohesion as evidenced by maintaining a cooperative and flexible attitude toward coworkers, showing adaptability to change, exhibiting effective communication and interpersonal skills, and taking initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to set priorities and reacts appropriately to emergency situations.
- Associates Degree.One year of relevant work experience may be substituted for each year ofrequired education.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link below to apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1973770
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below