Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of #remarkable? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth. Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center is seeking RNs for immediate interview in Renal.
About Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
- 900+ bed, non-profit regional medical center located in Winston Salem, NC
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical rehabilitative & behavioral health sciences
- Magnet Recognized
Nursing at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Clinical ladder program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements & financial assistance with certifications
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- 403b and matching program
- Flexible full-time, part-time & weekender schedules
- On-site pharmacy
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit . #JoinTeamAubergine, #NovantHealthNursing
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
12/21/2018 12:52:03 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.