The State of Ohio has approved 21 medical conditions eligible for treatment with medical marijuana, and patients looking to qualify need to be evaluated by a physician. Green Health Docs is a national group of medical marijuana clinics certifying thousands of patients for their state’s cannabis program. We are seeking a physician who wants to be a leader in the fight for medical cannabis and eradicating this opioid epidemic in Ohio! Typical shifts are 6 hours and can be set up based on your preference and schedule.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be an advocate for patients seeking to become a medical cannabis patient.
- Perform a history and physical exam, verify the patient has a qualifying condition, and establish an on-going relationship with an in-person visit.
- MD/DO License to practice as a physician in Ohio
- DEA License
- Ohio Cannabis required CME course and registration as a cannabis doctor (We will help you with this if you aren’t already registered.)
- Make a difference in the lives of countless residents of Ohio who are seeking to end their addictions and opiate use/abuse.
- Fast-paced, fun office environment with like-minded cannabis advocates.
- Full training! We are a team! 🙂
- Set your own schedule and work at any of our Ohio locations.
This Opportunity Is Ideal For:
- A doctor interested in helping patients access medical marijuana as an alternative to opioid based medications.
- A doctor that is an advocate for patient access to medical marijuana.
- A doctor looking for a part-time position (1-3 days per week).
Dayton, Ohio, United States of America
12/21/2018 10:57:22 AM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.