QR Code Link to This Post
Busy physical therapy practice is looking for a professional, dependable and personable individual to join our team. The Patient Service Representative is responsible for managing all tasks related to the front desk area of the physical therapy practice, including scheduling, patient registration, patient check-out, co-pay processing, and handling/prioritizing telephone communication.
Part Time Position Hours:
Monday – Thursday 2:30p – 8p, Saturday 8a – 12p
Hours are FIRM and are based on clinic needs!!
Candidates must possess the following:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent patient and customer skills
• Ability to multi-task in an extremely busy environment.
• Knowledge of computers including Microsoft office, keyboarding, and data entry skills.
• Secondary education or in process of attaining an Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Patient Services Representative Job Duties:
• Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner, while assuring an efficient check in process.
• Collect co-payments and present insurance benefits.
• Completing daily reports including referrals and authorizations.
• Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
If interested in applying, please send resume and complete the below aptitude test by clicking the link below.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below