Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic Team Lead Job Description Summary:
Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of maintenance associates engaged in the upkeep of machinery and/or physical plant for the manufacturing facility. This includes repairs and installs, installing machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with specification using hand tools and power tools, precision and testing instruments.
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic Team Lead Job Description:
- Under minimal supervision, directs activities of other Maintenance Associates to ensure all work is performed to maintain cleanliness of building including lunchroom, production floor, offices, restrooms, etc.
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities, schedules repairs, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations
- Coordinates activities of workers fabricating or modifying machines, tools or equipment to manufacture new products or improve existing products.
- Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas or air required for operations.
- Develops, improves and sustains preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
- Reviews production, quality control and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities
- Confers with management, engineering and quality personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment
- Scrubs, waxes and buffs floors, replaces or cleans lights, ceiling tiles, light fixtures and camera lens, changes air filters and cleans vents, disposes of all landfill, incineration, and reclaim materials appropriately; maintains restroom cleanliness and restocks as needed
- Performs minor maintenance including painting, minor plumbing and project work (carpet cleaning, floor refinishing) and minor repairs such as replacing tiles, stair treads, etc.
- Responds to work orders associated with the cleanliness of the facility and delegates to appropriate Maintenance Associate for completion in a timely manner
- Directs training and indoctrination of new maintenance workers to department computer systems e.g. MFG Pro, Maintenance Tracker, QMIS, etc. as well as all maintenance Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for supervising Maintenance Associates including monitoring, reviewing and approving employee time records in a timely manner; preparing and administering on-time delivery of employee performance reviews, enforcing attendance and work rules uniformly and recommending and participating when counseling or discipline is required
- Assists and/or performs in any and all areas as assigned
- May work any and all shifts/days as required
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic Team Lead Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing facility and grounds upkeep
- Experience in commercial cleaning equipment such as buffers, floor refinishers, etc. required
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Technical Ability
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated leadership/supervisionexperience skills
- Technical Ability
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Must maintain a valid forklift and driver license and operates equipment in a safe manner in accordance with established EHS protocols
As a full time, regular employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit programs. These programs include medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance; accidental death and dismemberment insurance, company-paid short- and long-term disability, PTO, and paid holidays. Also included is the Company’s 401(k) plan, under which CoorsTek currently matches 100% of the first 6% of the employee’s deferral.
CoorsTek offers a casual, yet professional working environment. Enjoy working with an exciting company which has been in business over 100 years!
CoorsTek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below