QR Code Link to This Post
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove’s 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
|Requisition #8662||ACCS Director (ACCS, Boston)||Schedule: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm||Salary: TBD|
Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Director of Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) who will lead the development, implementation, operation, and ongoing quality improvement of ACCS.
The Director of ACCS is mission driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will provide oversight of Bay Cove’s ACCS Programs. S/he will be an accomplished, innovative leader with exceptional relationship building and management skills and knowledge of Behavioral Health systems, community-based services, health care operations and quality improvement.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
What you will do:
- Partnership & Collaboration – strong customer service skills, business partner relationships with a focus on collaboration and open, candid & direct communications.
- Vision, Direction & Strategies – sets the vision, goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Organizational Leadership – Establish and run the program goals, objectives, structure, staffing model skills/capabilities and roles & responsibilities necessary to successfully address the ACCS’ infrastructure requirements.
- Management & Operations – responsible for leadership and management activities including service/process management, financial management, and performance management.
- Relationship Management – Partner with members of MH Leadership to develop, implement, and ensure fidelity to integrated clinical and recovery models and strategies that result in meaningful outcomes for Persons.
- Program/Project Management– Guide the development and execution of quality management strategies which ensure the achievement of service goals and objectives by analyzing needs, developing recommendations, implementing proposed changes, communicating goals and objectives to staff members and monitoring their progress.
What you will need to bring:
- Solid understanding of the healthcare environment– experience working in health care or community-based organizations doing project, program or contract management work.
- Experience– working with people living with SMI and/or SUD including supervision of staff providing services to this population. 10+ years building shared relationships with key business partners.
- Experience working successfully with senior leadership across various business operations.
- 15+ years supporting and continuously improving service operations, solutions and capabilities
- Education– Master’s Degree required
- Licensure– License to practice as “Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts” in MA; or MA license to practice independently (LICSW, LMHC) preferred.
- Results Driven– experience working with teams/talents/people.
- Ability to lead, run & mentor a team of varying jobs, ability to motivate & maintain people to deliver results; inspires action, accountability, results and collaboration; strong planning and execution skills; solid track-record of delivering results.
- Track record– developing strategic and operational plans, and managing to quality and financial performance
Problem solving skills– demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions
- Effective communication skills– ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills, results-oriented and attentive to details; self-motivated, independent and responsive.
- High degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of people
Ability to work collaboratively within an organization and with leaders of external organizations.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Apply online by going to https://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=8662.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below