QR Code Link to This Post
Lifeline Connections is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Southwest Washington, offering detoxification and rehabilitation for those suffering from the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction. Lifeline patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find long-term recovery. Lifeline’s goal is to meet a chronic and desperate need for addiction treatment services. Lifeline has a vision of creating the best addiction treatment and rehabilitation possible in a way that is affordable to the greatest number of people. Over the past fifty years the executive management team and board of directors of Lifeline have remained committed to our passion and vision.
Chief Quality Officer – Posting #18-084
The Chief Quality Officer works closely with the Chief Clinical Officer, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer in program planning, agency strategic planning, and agency budgetary planning. S/he provides quality assurance and compliance oversight, clinical supervision, monitors fidelity to evidence based practices, tracks and monitors outcomes, conducts staff trainings, oversees internal and external program audits, develops and implements agency policy and procedures. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
• Reviews Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to substance use and mental health treatment, and develops and implements policies and procedures to comply with said codes and regulations;
• Ensures that continuous quality improvement addresses both patient needs and compliance with WACs, RCWs, CARF standards and Federal Regulations. S/he takes part in the evaluation of the results of the QA program, and directs efforts towards ongoing quality improvement and improvement of treatment outcomes;
• Reports the results of the QA program to the Chief Executive Officer at least quarterly;
• Ensures that the agency treatment programs are maintained to be in substantial compliance with the Department of Health (DOH) certification reviews and CARF accreditation surveys;
• Implement a process to identify and track treatment outcomes across all programs;
• Become familiar with best practices for all of Lifeline’s programs and ensure best practices are followed in each of our programs;
• Identifies evidence based practices and implements their usage, provides training around using evidence based practices and monitors evidence based practices fidelity;
• Oversees and monitors patient grievance and incident reporting procedures;
• Assists in the development and implementation of new programs;
• Provides leadership in improving the agency’s ability to participate in value-based payment opportunities;
• Serves as the agency’s Corporate Compliance Officer;
• Chairs the agency’s internal Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee;
• Serves as a staff representative at the Board of Director’s Quality Assurance Committee and provides annual reports to the Board of Directors;
• Provides necessary clinical supervision to identified staff;
• Provide oversight to quality assurance, records, electronic health records and other assigned staff;
• Has skills to be a back-up system administrator of the EHR;
• Supervises and conducts performance evaluations. May initiate disciplinary action and may initiate the termination process, with approval of the Chief Executive Officer;
• Represents the agency in the community;
• Is available on-call to ensure that higher level oversight is available;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Possess a Masters degree, or its equivalent, in behavioral health counseling, social work or relevant degree.
• Be licensed as a licensed mental health counselor, licensed clinical social worker, licensed marriage and family therapist or equivalent;
• At least two years’ experience overseeing a clinical quality assurance program;
• Have a minimum of three years supervisory experience in a state approved chemical dependency treatment program;
• Be a chemical dependency professional (CDP) consistent with WAC 246-811- and RCW 18.205 preferred;
• Have documented competency in clinical supervision;
• Have gained through experience or through formal education, which is documented, a working understanding of statistical methods.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for. For more information on this and other positions, please visit our website at www.lifelineconnections.org
Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. There are no out-of-pocket costs for co-pays, prescriptions, or deductible under the medical plan. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 4%. On top of all that, our employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service), as well as 3 personal holidays and 10 paid holidays per year!
Send us your resume and let’s talk about you joining our team!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below