The Technologist Aide is responsible for maintaining patient flow throughout the department in a timely and courteous manner with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists the Technologist with the following responsibilities:
Clerical Duties including answering phones and accurate collation and documentation of information.
Documents accurately and according to procedure in compliance with established guidelines and protocols, using designated forms.
Utilization of the Radiology Information System in electronic tracking of patients
- Assures accuracy of demographics on radiology requisition.
- Assures accuracy in completion of procedure in the electronic record.
- Assures accuracy in tracking of films, once procedures are complete.
- Able to utilize the various functions of the system in assuring timeliness of completion of procedures.
- Able to access radiology reports on the system.
2. Assists Technologist in preparing for various procedures.
Performing of daily quality control
Assures patient safety during scan.
3. Corroborates patient’s clinical history with procedure, assuring information is documented and available for use by a licensed practitioner.
4. Prepares patients for procedures; providing instructions to obtain desired results, gain cooperation, and minimize anxiety.
5. Assists with transferring of patients to bed, chair, stretcher and radiographic table.
6. Assists in the immobilization of patients on an as needed basis.
7. Compiles and reviews images, provides applicable comparison studies, and prepares documentation for the interpretation
8. Clean, stock and replenish supplies as required
1. Demonstrates excellent customer service.
2. Demonstrates excellent work ethic by performing as team player in a changing environment. Displays positive attitude and is helpful in department problem solving. Accepts constructive feedback.
3. Follows hospital and department rules and protocols while maintaining professional appearance. Maintains good attendance records. Communicates in meetings and with fellow workers.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below