Wolfe.com is a Pittsburgh Tech incubator that has built several leading businesses over the years, you can see on our site.Our focus on culture is important to our growth, success, and happiness.We are seeking a person whom values culture over strategy. Has a great personality and people skills, but is also detailed and self-directed as well.We are seeking a person whom falls in line with our values of integrity, drive, caring and teamwork.We have about 42 employees and we are incubating 4 startup companies.
Here’s what our job entails:
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and talent acquisition.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- cultural coordinator with outside Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation
- talent acquisition;
- organizational and space planning;
- performance management systems;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
- employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources Generalist coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the General Counsel and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Lead the talent acquisition selection process by completing manager consultation concerning open requisition, post on various job boards, manage candidate process flow using Lever (Applicant Tracking System)
- Handle all on-boarding/off-boarding responsibilities
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and intranet sites.
- Assists with the implementation of the performance management systemand employee development programs.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Assists with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Provides payroll processing. Partners with accounting to maintain the payroll database.
- Develops and schedules benefits orientations and other benefits training.
- Administers disability and worker’s compensation claims.
- Complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity(EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act(FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth.
The Human Resources Generalist assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Director.
Human Resources Generalist Requirements
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Comfortable building relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
- SHMR-CP or PHR preferred, but not required.
- Three to five plus years of generalist experience in Human Resources.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
Compensation and Benefits/Perks:
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, incentives and profit-sharing.
Wolfe, LLC is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. Wolfe, LLC offers its employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental
- Generous Paid Time-Off Policy
- Profit-sharing (Incentive Stock Plan) – $16m paid out through since 2006
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program
- Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly ($250)
- Refer Friends – if we hire them you get awarded (up to $1,000)
- Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
- On-site Gym
- On-site dry-cleaning pick-up service
- Flex-time Scheduling and an Allotted Work from Home Policy
- No cubicles, everyone gets a desk!
If this position excites you, we urge you to apply!
Wolfe, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for obtaining H-1B Visas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources Generalist: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below