DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com .
DSM Nutritional Products Winchester, KY
Pilot Plant supplying nutritional ingredients for Internal DSM Customers
Assists with the direction of or participates on project teams within the PMP process
Plans bench, pilot and production scale trials and utilizes results in support of projects.
- Responsible for the development of innovative process technologies. Supports efforts to maximize asset utilization and operational efficiency by assisting manufacturing sites with troubleshooting, cost reduction and introduction of new products and process technologies.
- Design and conduct laboratory and pilot-scale experiments to evaluate new purification technologies.
- Collect, analyze, interpret and effectively communicate data from lab and pilot-scale experiments.
- Analyze new technologies for process robustness, safety issues, and waste generation.
- Research new innovative technologies and summarize findings.
- Support team as needed with analytical work, coordinating, scheduling, and running experiments at outside facilities.
- Maintain supplies, notebooks and records.
- Demonstrate and use scientific methods in experimental designs.
- Displays and promotes positive safety behaviors always by using proper personal protective equipment, appropriate safety tools, equipment and procedures to ensure that self and others go home safe each day; that area and equipment operate at the highest safety levels.
- Requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally for manufacturing or quality support, technical consultation and training
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field
- Three to Eight years of related industry experience
- Previous experience in a GMP biotech/pharmaceutical/food environment – Preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and proficiency in Minitab – Preferred
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your resume and cover letter via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be
contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see http://www.dsm.com or connect on
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below