$70 an hour
- Availability: Full Time/ Part Time/ Flexible
- Weekly Schedule: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
- Daily Hours: 8 or 10 hour shifts
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant California License
- Practicing Specialty: Women’s Health/ OBGyn
- Certification Requirements: Board Certification Required
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Patient Volume: Seeing less than 20 patients per day
- Seeing all ages of Patients
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Providing Patient Care for Women including birth control prescribing and reproductive health assessments
Compensation & Logistics
- 1099 Locum Tenens
- Hourly Pay Rate: $70/hr
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Hourly pay for all hours worked
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Servicesis a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Womens Health Physician Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fremont, CA (Preferred)
- California (Preferred)
- BLS (Preferred)
- Physician Assistant (Preferred)
- DEA (Preferred)
- Board Certified (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below