For over 70 years Annapolis Pediatrics has provided superior healthcare to the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in the Annapolis area and surrounding communities. The practice has grown to over 35 physicians and nurse practitioners in 5 Maryland locations: Annapolis, Crofton, Edgewater, Severna Park, and Kent Island.
We commonly care for children of former patients and are proud of the outstanding level of continuity of care Annapolis Pediatrics provides. With some of our families, we have cared for three generations! More information on the services we provide to our patients and families, please visit www.annapolispediatrics.com
Annapolis Pediatrics is seeking a high qualified full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible pediatrician to provide top quality, patient-centered health care to pediatric patients in Anne Arundel County, Maryland and Queens Anne County (Kent Island). We are seeking a passionate pediatric physician who is enthusiast about providing quality patient care to the families within our practice. We believe in the four foundations of excellence in pediatric care: quality, convenience, choice, and continuity.
- Fully accredited physician licensed with the Maryland State Board of Medicine
- Carries NPI, DEA, CDS, CPR, and similar, applicable licensing
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer systems and applications including electronic health record (EHR / EMR) usage
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package to include health benefits, paid time off, disability benefits, and a retirement plan
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- CME days with annual allowance
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Collegial working environment
- Fantastic clinical and operational support staff
- Fabulous location – Annapolis, Maryland’s capital city is on the Chesapeake Bay and has incredible architecture, US Naval Academy, waterfront views with fine dining, shopping, and historical inns/museums. http://www.visitannapolis.org/ ; https://www.annapolis.com/
In confidence, interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Annapolis Pediatrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below