QR Code Link to This Post
Mission Road Ministries is a non-profit organization serving more than 825 children & adults with intellectual & other developmental disabilities each day with residential, day services & vocational programs in San Antonio, Texas helping clients reach independence, productivity & inclusion in the community.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming needs.
– Encouraging positive relationships between individuals
– Maintaining a safe environment for the residents
– Assisting with restroom assistance if needed
– Documenting services provided
– Performing various household chores such as light cleaning, laundry, bed making
– Planning and making meals for the individuals
– Transporting clients and/or running errands for clients
– Other duties required as assigned
We have locations all over San Antonio – you get to chose the shift/location that works best for you.
– NE Area (35/Nacogdoches)
– NW Area (Near I10W/1604)
– Medical Center
– Southside (Near Stinson Airport)
We do NOT require any experience, however, related experience is preferred.
Example shifts available:
– 3p-8p (part-time)
– weekend only shifts
– 21 years of age or older
– High school diploma/GED
– Valid driver’s license (unless working overnight)
– Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
How to apply:
– respond to this ad with your name and phone number and/or your resume
– visit our main campus at 8706 Mission Road to apply in person
– online at missionroadministries.org
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below