(Major Healthcare Company in Austin Area)
Contract to Hire
Provides customer support to consumers via the telephone. Handles customer inquiries and resolves simple and basic support issues to general questions such as hot carding, transaction history and research. Performs other administrative duties as requested.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides customer support by phone, email, or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
• Requires thoroughness, responsiveness, accuracy & initiative while handling customer issues
• When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
• Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
• Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
• Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average handle time.
• May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates – Consumer.
• must have ability to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays on a rotating basis in a 24 x 7 contact center environment
• must be able to work in a fast pace interrupt driven environment
• Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer navigation and operation skills
• Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Empathetic and customer focused
• Effective listening skills
Must be able to pass background check.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below