Working at Girl Scouts is making a difference. We wake up every day knowing that our work is changing lives—giving girls and young women the tools to empower themselves for a lifetime of leadership.
The Community Engagement Manager is responsible for building relationships that retain our Girl Scout members. This person will travel throughout the regional area to coach and support volunteers, engage community partners, and to connect with parents and caregivers. This position requires the person to obtain a deep knowledge of various communities and to develop and enhance partnerships to retain girls and adults. The Community Engagement Manager provides onboarding support to new volunteers and also recruits and manages a volunteer team. The hourly rate for this position is $16.83 with the potential to earn an up to an additional $2,000 in bonus per year.
Requirements for the position are:
- Highly organized primarily as it relates to time management and prioritization.
- Adaptable and energized through building relationships.
- Skilled in setting expectations and maintaining accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Able to work 2-3 nights per week.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and functioning vehicle.
- Successful completion of fingerprinting and criminal background check as required by Ohio law.
We’re the preeminent leadership organization for girls, with close to 2.7 million girl and adult members and 112 councils across the country. We’ve been inspiring girls to achieve their full potential since 1912.
At Girl Scouts, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and commitment—and most importantly, a life-changing career. We have an array of opportunities for professionals in fields ranging from accounting, research, and marketing, to information technology, advocacy, fund development, and beyond. Every role contributes to helping girls discover themselves, connect with others, and take action to make the world a better place.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability for the individual employee
- 403(b) retirement program and optional Roth
- Flexible spending account and health reimbursement account
- Teleworking and flexible schedules available for many positions
- Casual dress code
- Paid vacation, sick days, and paid holidays
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness available for those who qualify
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below