Currently have Day and Night Shift positions available
Shift: Day 6am – 3:30pm
Shift: Night 3:15pm to 2:45am
EEO Category Craft Workers
Qualified CNC Grind Machinist will have the exemplary manufacturing skills, a working knowledge and experience on CNC machines and controls, and a dedication to being part of a world class manufacturing team.
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental & Vision for Employee
- Life Insurence
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and informs lead person of discrepancies.
- Thoroughly inspect first part run
- Complete assigned tasks within required timeframes, with minimal supervision
- Understanding of basic machine language
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using standard measuring tools
- Read and interpret manufacturing and engineering drawings
- Follow all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of equipment and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- At least 6 years of experience or education equivalent in the manufacturing industry with knowledge of speeds and feeds
- Properly uses basic measuring tools (calipers, micrometer, indicators, etc.)
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS applications
- Strong skills and aptitude in math
- Completion of vocational or college training in a machine shop (Certificate of completion of basic machining course)
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Ability to lift or move up to 50lbs
- Reach forward, up, down and to the side in order to move equipment
- Continuous standing and walking throughout the workday
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel material
- Access, input, and retrieve information from a computer
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a machine shop where temperatures vary from hot to cold. The environment may also include exposure to noise, dust, fumes, and vapor from coolant, etc. Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the Company and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
RTC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department.
Candidates will receive consideration without discrimination in accordance with the requirements of article 9 to chapter XVIII of the City of Los Angeles Municipal Code, federal and state laws of California.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below