McGregor PACE, is an innovative community based PACE program (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) with an Interdisciplinary team that takes great pride in its provision of primary & specialty medical care, therapies, social services, home care, transportation and therapeutic activities that enable participants to remain “independent and living in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are seeking a Full time Intake Coordinator with a proven track record as a results-oriented team player with strong customer service skills to impact PR goals. Respond to, report and track all inbound marketing and public relations contacts and inquiries to directly impact the Marketing Department efforts relating to participant recruitment and retention goals, program expansion and community awareness of PACE/McGregor.
- High School Diploma, Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum two years customer service background in office setting required; ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Minimum three to five years experience working in home or community-based health/social services organization; desire to work with the elderly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Medicare and Medicaid criteria highly desirable
- Excellent verbal/telephone/written communication skills; Sales skills a plus.
- Basic proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint; Excel.
- Flexible, energetic, reliable, goal/detail oriented individual with ability to prioritize workload a must.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
Send resume to: McGregor PACE, HR Dept., 2390 East 79th Street, Cleveland, OH 44104
E-mail: (see below)
We offer great health benefits in addition to a Health Savings Account option, PTO, 7 Paid Holidays, and a matching 403b Retirement plan
Criminal background check and pre-hire drug screen required. EOE
Cleveland Ohio, United States of America
12/16/2018 2:56:27 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.