Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 400 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Más” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and continuous improvement for training, reference, and performance support materials for cross-functional projects to support Taco Bell restaurants in the United States and Canada. Development and delivery within an on-line and blended learning environment is a primary focus of the position.
- Execute a needs analysis to ensure training (content, delivery, and measurements) is on-point, relevant to the learner, accurate, and accessible
- Design training and performance support tools for delivery across multiple channels of the business (company, franchise, license, and multi-branded restaurants)
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement based on evaluation data, field feedback, personal observation, and external best practices
- Partner with field and restaurant support center cross-functional colleagues throughout the design, field ready process, launch, and evaluation of training initiatives
- Work with external translation vendors to provide Spanish and French-language versions of training (as appropriate)
- Provide instructional design and performance improvement guidance for cross-functional initiatives and other projects as assigned
- Collaborate with other team members to facilitate material management end-to-end, including creative design, desk-top publishing, outside vendor support, translation, and material inventory set-up, distribution, and management
Is This You?
- BA/BS required
- Must have 3+ years Instructional Design experience leveraging multiple delivery approaches, including the use of technology-driven platforms for training delivery, evaluation, and administration
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills and drives for results individually and in a team setting
- Highly motivated and eager to make a difference in the learning process
- Proven ability to produce quality results using rapid development methods and tools
- Proven ability to project manage curricula development and implementation
- Very creative and looking for an opportunity to apply this creativity in the form of interactions, media inclusion and motivation strategies to produce unique and successful learning programs
- Must have experience with Rapid Authoring tools including Articulate Storyline
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year round half-day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below