QR Code Link to This Post
Do you thrive on learning, growing and challenging yourself to be a better person?
Do you wish to be part of a team that is passionate about their work?
If so, we may want to speak with you.
Are you outgoing, friendly, energetic and empathetic?
Are you proactive, seeking help when you don’t know something and taking charge when you do?
Do you have a natural customer service aptitude and enjoy helping people?
Do you speak Spanish (Required)
If so, we DEFINITELY want to speak with you.
Our company’s growth allows us to create this new entry level position. We are a team of physical therapists, focusing on helping our community clients lead a healthy, empowered and productive life through wellness, prevention and education.
This position is for an entry level front desk / administrative assistant who will assist the office manager with daily operations. There is opportunity for upward growth with experience.
Some of the common tasks include:
* Being a liaison between clients and staff
* Tracking clients schedules and appointments, following up with present and past patients
* Assisting practitioners with daily work requirements
* Keeping track of operational statistics, logs and record keeping
If this opportunity seems intriguing, please email us a resume and a very brief letter answering the following 3 questions:
1. Why are you applying for this position?
2. What experiences (personal or business) have you had that qualify you for the position?
3. What excites you about this position?
This is for a part time, 20 hours / week, Monday to Friday schedule, (can be flexible with some mornings and some afternoons / evenings). Will be available January. MUST SPEAK SPANISH. (Experience not required)
Lastly, in the response subject line, please use the words “Language” (To screen out robo-responses)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below