Shearing, marking, weighting, and packaging of titanium sheets based on customer specifications.
• Verify correct lab release is for the order to be sheared and review and understand the production order
• Ensure equipment is properly set and ensure quality of product
• Shear and label product to customer specifications
• Verify number, grade and gauge, then sign off on production order
• Cut test pieces for lab testing
• Package and weigh the skids of titanium
• Identify material with grade, gauge, and heat number
• Paperwork is completed and ready for shipment
• Train department helpers and new employees with comprehension of process
• Other duties as assigned
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close/distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Must have basic knowledge of math, math equations and use of various measuring instruments
• Must work a full-time schedule and overtime as required
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must have problem solving skills, good communication skills, and the ability to work with others
• Required to read and interpret production orders and safety, operating, maintenance, and procedure manuals
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.