Our Mission…serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced RN Case Manager to join our excellent team working Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, serving patients and their families in the Independence area. The RN Case Manager assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- 2018 Hospice Honors Recipient for the second year in a row.
Established by Deyta Analytics, this prestigious annual review recognizes hospices that continuously provide the highest level of quality care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we’ve touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
Benefits – * 5 Weeks Paid Vacation per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Minimum One Year of Hospice Experience Preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing required)
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Missouri
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Valid Driver’s License
- Can Successfully Pass Background Checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.