QR Code Link to This Post
☀ Great Opportunities to Work in Human Services ☀
Who We Are:
The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to support and enhance the lives of individuals by encouraging personal growth and active participation in the community, and respecting individual preferences and diversity. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
The position provides direct care to residents focusing on daily living skills such as budgeting, personal and home maintenance, and recreation activities.
Why choose the Price Center? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
– Provide direct care for adults with developmental disabilities focusing on daily living skills.
– Responsible for the daily tasks of maintaining a residence and the health and safety of all individuals.
– Actively maintain records/progress notes and implement training goals for residents.
– Help individuals develop social skills and access to the community focusing on teaching and empowering residents to maximize their capabilities.
– Maintain close contact with family members and applicable agencies.
– Work with other case managers to assure complete compliance with all regulations.
– Current CPR, First Aid and MAP certifications preferred or the ability to become certified upon hire.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Experience supporting adults with developmental disabilities – understanding their lives, support system and health needs.
– Ability to work successfully as a member of a team.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal or agency vehicle in the course of employment.
– Ability to lift and support the body weight of any program individual with the assistance of another staff member.
– Shifts available are from 21-42 hours per week.
– 40 hrs per week
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
– Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
– Dental insurance
– Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
– 403(b) matching retirement plan
– Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
– Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
– 12 Paid Holidays
– $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Please email resume and cover letter or fax to (617) 244-0069.
CNA, personal care assistant, certified nursing assistant, home health aide, PCA, HHA, Day Habilitation, evening, second shift, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, case worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, human services, nonprofit, autism, advocacy