QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are:
The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to support and enhance the lives of individuals by encouraging personal growth and active participation in the community, and respecting individual preferences and diversity. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
The Residential Assistant Manager provides feedback and supervision to the Residential Counselors in the residence for individuals with developmental disabilities. Direct care to all residents focusing on daily living skills, and case management to program residents. In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, and other support staff to transform their lives.
Why choose the Price Center? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
– Serves as the primary person in charge, in the absence of the Program Manager, of a residential program supporting adults with developmental disabilities.
– Monitor the development of all services and ISP goals for the individuals in accordance with Price Center and DDS guidelines.
– Assist Program Manager with training and supervising all staff while also providing leadership to staff by creating a positive work climate.
– Ensure that services are maintained according to DDS, CARF, and QUEST and all applicable regulatory standards.
– Maintain the physical facility for safety and cleanliness for maximum program efficiency.
– Create opportunities and provide support to individuals in making decisions to develop their skills and foster independence both in the home and outside in the community.
– Effective communication with guardians, family, and with other service providers.
– Current CPR, First Aid, and MAP certifications required.
– Bachelor’s Degree and two years of experience working with persons with developmental disabilities in a residential program.
– Experience working with low vision and blind individuals preferred.
– Previous experience teaching skills to children and/or adults.
– Familiar with service systems for people with developmental disabilities.
– Ability to work successfully as a member of a program team.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal or agency vehicle in the course of employment.
– Ability to lift and support the body weight of any program individual with the assistance of another staff member.
Hours & Location:
– Full-time, 40 hrs per week
– Positions available in Newton & Brookline
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
– Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
– Dental insurance
– Flexible Spending Account
– Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
– 403(b) matching retirement plan
– Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
– Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
– 12 Paid Holidays
– Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Please email resume and cover letter or fax to (617) 244-0069.
CNA, personal care assistant, certified nursing assistant, home health aide, PCA, HHA, Day Habilitation, evening, second shift, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, case worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, human services, nonprofit, autism, advocacy