Production Associate (Machine Operator Who Makes a Difference)
Why would you or someone you know want to:
1. Stand in the same place for long periods of time?
2. Feed and operate a machine to process textiles?
3. Receive hourly pay with overtime potential?
You may not…. However, consider the fact that our local family-owned textile processing facility did not have any layoffs during the recession, the textiles we process go to places where it changes the lives and experiences of hundreds and thousands of people, every day!
More importantly, it is making a difference in YOUR life, as you may already frequent the Restaurants, Lodging and Healthcare customers we serve.
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum job requirements include; attention to detail, professional, dependable, motivated, basic literacy skills, basic mathematical skills, ability to bend, push/pull up to a minimum of 50lbs and be a contributing member of a highly productive team.
Competitive benefits include medical coverage, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, 401-K with company match.
An EEO/DV/WM Co. Drug Test and Background Check performed.
- Be a contributing member of a highly productive team
- Feed and operate machines to process textiles
- High level of attention to detail
- Basic literacy skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to bend, push/pull up to a minimum of 50 lbs
- Paid Vacation
- Group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Long-term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k)
- Overtime potential
- Limited Benefits for This Part-time Position
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.