ExamOne is hiring traveling per diem Phlebotomists/Mobile Examiners to work a flexibleschedule under 30 hours per week in San Francisco, CA!
Starting pay during training is $20.00/hour! Post training pay ranges are based on services being provided!
The Mobile Examiner’s primary responsibility is toprovide coverage in the field ensuring that mobile exams are completedaccurately and on time. Mobile Examiners maintain a safe and professionalenvironment for applicants, clients, and employees; perform with confidence allaspects of an insurance exam, including specimen collection and processingduties following established practices and procedures. Mobile Examiners will beperforming preliminary exams including physical measurements and biometrics.Some exams may take up to 2.5 hours and require travel in and up to a 25-mileradius.
Mobile Examiners must meet thefollowing requirements:
- High schooldiploma or equivalent
- PhlebotomyLicense/Certification required in CA, WA, NV & LA
- Experienceas a Phlebotomist within the last two years
- Recentgraduates without previous experience must have a minimum of 100+ sticks
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver slicense and auto insurance
- Mustbe willing to travel (up to 25-mile radius)
- Knowledgeof medical terminology
- Excellentinterpersonal and communication skills
- Abilityto manage concerns of patients in a professional manner
- Abilityto make decisions based on established procedures and exercise good judgment
As a MobileExaminer you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuresall specimens are collected accurately and on time.
- Collectsspecimens according to established procedures.
- Conductsin center exams and mobile exams, which include taking basic vitals, medicalhistories, venipuncture, urine collection, and EKG. Also collects specimens forpre-employment drug screenings and other Quest Diagnostics services.
- Responsible for completing application packetsand other paperwork accurately.
- Label, centrifuge and split specimens as requiredby test order.
- Upload and complete cases in portal within 24 hrson weekdays and within 48 hrs on weekends.
- Packagespecimens for transport and ship to lab indicated on work orders.
- Responsiblefor the safe and timely transporting of specimens, supplies, equipment andmaterials to the appropriate destination.
- Maintainsrecords of each specimen collected each day. Support Record Deletion processwhen directed by Management.
- Submits original paperwork to destination.
- Provides customer service to clients.
- Followscurrent Examiner s Manual.
- Reads,understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures:(ie Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual, Compliance Manual, Automobile policiesand procedures, Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual).
- Maintains all appropriate Phlebotomy logs.
- Maintains error rate of no more than 3%.
- Confirms exams with clients day beforeappointment and status the case at time of confirmation.
- Correct non-applicant errors within a 24-hourtime frame.
- Submits accurate time and travel logs as directedby management and on time.
- Submits accurate expense forms, if applicable, onthe required day.
- Properly clock in and out for work assignments.
- Providestravel logs when applicable.
- Assistwith distribution of technical information and communications to the workgroup.
- Flexibletravel (up to 25-mile radius) and flexible work hours.
- Maintaindates of availability and dates unavailable in Exam view.
- Allother duties as assigned, within scope of the position.
- Requireduse of company i-pad or specified electronic device.
Associated topics: blood, blood lab, blood processor, ndc, pct, phleb, phlebotomist, phlebotomy, smmc, specimen
San Francisco, California, United States of America
12/16/2018 4:36:49 AM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.