Route Manager I – Pest Control Technician
If you enjoy being on the go, spending the day in the sunshine rather than cooped up in an office, then being a Route Manager is a great job for you. Not only do you take pleasure in seeing tangible success from the hands-on work you perform but delight in seeing a customer’s face when you leave them pest-free.
As a pest control technician, you will be responsible for protecting food at every step of the supply chain which touches millions of lives every day. Technicians service the client locations while protecting the clients’ customers.
You will have a flexible schedule, work in the field, and apply a combination of mechanical, physical, biological, and chemical tools to prevent and control pest issues. Sprague is seeking an independent yet team-orientated individual keen to be part of a business where each day is anything but ordinary.
Sprague Pest Solutions is a commercial pest management company in the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain regions with service centers in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, and California. The service centers cover areas in Montana, Nevada and Wyoming as well. Our service and technical teams support our clients and the community by making the world healthier, protecting structures, safeguarding the food supply, and improving overall the quality of life.
Sprague, a family-owned company since 1926, is grateful for the dedicated and talented people who constitute its workforce. Corporate brands in the Pacific Northwest and Mountain regions call on Sprague to protect their facilities from the toughest pest challenges.
- You will be responsible for servicing and retaining an established route. This includes using a variety of pest control methods, providing a strong line of communication to the client and being professional.
- You will have a company vehicle to maintain and keep organized. You will be representing the Sprague brand.
- Maintaining knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations governing pesticide application.
- You will work to grow the business by building new relationships with local and national brands. You will provide first class customer services to all of your clients.
- You will help protect the health and safety of our community by developing strategies to solve or prevent pest problems in processing and production industries.
- You will learn from Sprague and affiliates about our philosophy of Pest Management and how to contribute to the team, our clients, and better yourself.
- You will take an exam to be a licensed pest control technician with a bonus incentive for completing all exams within a specified time.
Plans and Benefits
$19.00 + DOE
Commission + Bonus
Monthly Sales & Milestone & Referral Bonuses
New Hire Training (e-learning, field experience, classroom & instructor)
Sprague University for e-learning
Continuous Learning & Development
Company Vehicle (Truck)
~Take-home vehicle – save on gas and vehicle maintenance.
~Flexible schedule – you plan the route.
Company Provided Uniforms and Boots
Phone & Electronics
We use innovative devices/apps/technology
~ Mobile Phone ~ Pest Management Software
Paid time Off (PTO)
Competitive PTO, Paid Holiday, and Vacation
Medical, Vision, Dental, Health Savings (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options, and employer paid Life & Disability insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan
100% matching – up to 3%.
50% matching – up to 6%.
Sprague Pest Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug and smoke-free environment.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.