Provide medical social services to clients in their homes in accordance with physician orders.
Assist in the admission process of the client to the agency by performing an initial evaluation, assessing the client’s psychosocial status and evaluating the client, family and home to identify socioeconomic and emotional factors that will affect the plan of treatment.
Assist in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary client care plan as it pertains to medical social work.
Observe, record and report changes in the client’s emotional and social factors that affect the client’s illness and his/her need for care and his/her response to treatment.
Consult with the attending physician concerning alteration of the plan of treatment.
Maintain and submit written clinical records as deemed by the agency, including the initial evaluation, the care plan and daily notes.
1. Master’s Degree from a School of Social Work approved by the Council of Social Work Education.
2. Must have or be in the process of acquiring, certification from the Academy of Certified Social Workers.
3. Two years’ experience preferred, with at least one year of experience in a health care setting (hospital, clinic, rehabilitation center, etc.).
4. Must have a criminal background check.
5. Must have current CPR certification.
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- LCSW (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.