We are looking for hard-working individuals who are interested in making a positive difference in the lives of those who need it most. In addition to working in a wide-variety of industries, our logistics company services many of the largest medical companies in Wisconsin, and—because we are accredited by the Joint Commission—we are able to service those companies in ways other logistics companies can’t.
We are seeking motivated, intelligent individuals to become skilled medical technicians. This position involves delivering, setting up, instructing, testing, and troubleshooting medical equipment in facilities and patient homes. It’s hard work, but it’s also extremely gratifying work that our employees are proud to be a part of.
This is a great opportunity for both personal and career growth. We offer competitive pay and benefits (including: health, dental, and life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation), and many opportunities for advancement.
Requirements: Skilled medical technicians must be able to:
- Drive safely and efficiently
- Follow detailed instructions
- Communicate effectively
- Work independently
- Keep calm in occasionally emotionally-charged situations
- Be strong enough to cope with situations that can be emotionally difficult (death and dying, patients with severe disabilities, etc)
- Be willing to take overnight on-call and alternating Saturday shifts (in exchange for time off during the week)
- Safely lift 30 to 75 lbs on a regular basis (max weight of 150 lbs if able)
To prepare our technicians, we provide extensive training that usually takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
Individuals must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and pass a criminal background check to be seriously considered.
Waypoint Detailed Delivery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
30+ days ago- report job
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.