The Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of the customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Retail/customer service experience
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Outstanding phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
- Reliable transportation/Must have car
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.