It’s an exciting time to join the Research Now SSI Communities team! We are building our team to develop a brand-new community web platform for our existing user base of millions of global market research respondents. This greenfield project allows us to use the latest technologies, including a server-less architecture and react. The software we’re building is the new face of our company, and there is a lot to be done.
The Software Engineer is a solid, positive, and innovative individual who thrives in a group with a small-team but big-ideas mentality. You will get an opportunity to build exciting new products and allow you to thrive in a culture that supports you and promotes your career growth.
- Design and implement rich user experiences using web technologies
- Communicate effectively with your team on domain, design, coding, and architectural approaches
- Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, adoption (i.e. technical requirements, user guides, etc.)
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Prepare for and provide regular demonstrations on approaches and deliverables within and without the engineering team
- Prepare and give demos as needed
- Share and receive insights, interacting with team members towards a common goal
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline, or significant professional experience
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Familiarity with a server-side language is a plus. We consume APIs written in Java, Scala, (as well as Go and PHP on adjacent teams). Knowledge of these languages will help to debug problems
- Familiarity with serverless development and AWS is a significant plus
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient code and delighting users with best in class UX
- Proficient in HTTP, web services and Restful API’s
- Experience with testing, version control and build tools is a plus
Research Now SSI is the world’s leading global provider of first-party consumer and professional data based on extensive, proprietary market research panels. Around this core asset of opted-in, managed data, the company has built innovative data services and solutions that bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from research to marketing to advertising. Research Now SSI serves more than 4,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting and investment firms, and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- front end development: 2 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.