REMOTE Front End Developer Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing organization has two immediate opportunities for Front End Developers looking for an incredible opportunity to work remotely for a global hospitality client of ours. The Render Tier developer will translate requirements into deliverables (writing react components, writing unit tests, reviewing pull requests, etc.) and communicate with fellow developers and project team members (product lead, design team, QA, etc.) as part of their day-to-day.
If interested, please send your resume to Ryan Peck, Technical Recruiter, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and reference job #914320
– 3+ years of HTML5/CSS3 experience, understanding concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
– 2+ years of React and best practices
– Keen sense of design and how to replicate it with CSS3
– Experience writing unit tests of front-end assets
– Working knowledge of Git
– Terrific communication skills, with both technical and non-technical teams
– Familiarity with Typescript
– Working knowledge of agile methodologies
– Working knowledge of GraphQL
– Working knowledge of Atlassian Suite
– Understanding of Web accessibility requirements and supporting assistive technologies
– Understanding of advanced react patterns such as render props
– Candidate should be available between 8:30am – 5:00pm central time.
– Occasional need for travel that may be 1 work week in duration
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.