As a talented and dedicated Cardiac Services Director, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Cardiac Services skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Cardiac Services Directors for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Director of Cardiac Cath Lab
- The Director of Cardiac Services assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Cardiac Services Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Cardiac Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Cardiac Services Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Cardiac Services team.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
- BLS required upon hire
- 3 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.