You are more than a DRIVER at TOTAL HOME HEALTH you are a MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN (MET). Our METs work in a fast paced customer focused environment. They are responsible for the delivery, setup, demonstration and continued maintenance on all of our home care medical equipment. Our METs are the face of Total Home Health and ensure that our clients/patients’ needs are met in a timely and compassionate way.
Most importantly and without exception, the Medical Equipment Technician (MET) operates within the legal speed limits and in a safe fashion at all times.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, at least two years of driving experience, and a clean driving record. Candidates must have basic mechanical skills to perform minor vehicle maintenance (checking and topping off fluid levels, maintaining tire pressure, performing vehicle safety checks, etc.). Strong communication and customer service skills required.
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of oxygen and other medical equipment and products to customers using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and ensures proper working condition
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- Completes any reports or logs
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Two years of experience preferred
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.