What you’ll be doing:
As a member of our Chronic Care Management (CCM) team, you’ll be responsible for using our market leading software platform to perform CCM for chronically ill patients. You’ll use your health care experience, talents and problem-solving skills to develop individualized comprehensive care plans, and perform CCM services for patients. This is a knowledge-based opportunity, not a directly technical role other than developing specific expertise with our CCM application. Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, have a positive attitude, adapt positively to change, be a team player, and be willing to learn new skills on a continuous basis.
- Complete individualized patient center care plans, and provide chronic care management services using our CCM software.
- Provide feedback to the Quality Assurance Nurse, Clinical Operations Manager, and Care Management Director on an ongoing basis.
- Frequent contact with patients to provide care coordination, support, and manage compliance with the Chronic Care Management program to increase positive outcomes.
- Constant communication to and from Primary Care Clinician or designee in regard to emergent patient needs and or life-threatening episodes.
- Document all client communications both verbal and written, in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work with various cross-organizational, and multidisciplinary entities to meet the needs of CCM’s clients.
- Expectation that you will become skilled at using technology including the CCM platform, Outlook, MS office and Xlite telephone systems.
- Excellent customer service skills demonstrated by positive feedback from patients and partners.
- Keep your QA Nurse, Clinical Ops Manager, and Care Management Director informed of all issues pertinent to the care plan process and any known or perceived issues.
- Contribute as a positive member of the Department by supporting all members of the team in a productive, supportive and constructive manner.
- Adherence to documentation protocols and best practices for daily work logs, escalation of client issues and internal communications.
CCM Employees enjoy competitive pay and benefits. Qualified candidates please email your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements. EEO Employer.
Skills and Requirements
- Certified Medical Assistant or LPN with Compact State License Preferred
- BILINGUAL speaking is a plus
- Must have experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software as a user
- Great communication skills
- Ability to develop and build trusting relationships with patients and partner practices.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently on assigned tasks.
- Stay focuses on ongoing quality and daily productivity requirements.
- Must be highly motivated, result-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Solid problem-solving and consultative skills.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge.
- Proficient with Outlook, MS Office, XLite phone system, and GoToMeeting.
Note: After successful in office training, this position offers the possibility of working remotely (from home). For Coordinators who move into the work from home model, they must have a conducive place to perform professional, quiet, and confidential work, with Internet connection that support the requirements of the CCM platform and EMR connectivity standards.
Company Description Chronic Care Management, is a solution-oriented technology and services care management provider. The company’s primary focus is “in-between visit” care management for people with multiple chronic conditions. Founded by a physician with first-hand care management and primary care/geriatrics practice, the company develops and deploys software and clinically integrated care management programs that promote goal-directed, quality collaborative care planning. The solutions bring together healthcare providers, systems and stakeholders around a central, person-centered care plan that drive positive clinical outcomes for patients and positive financial outcomes for healthcare organizations. Providing fee-for-service healthcare providers a concrete path from volume to value, Chronic Care Management, also empowers organizations who are participating in alternative payment models with a formal platform to foster care coordination, quality measure success attainment, advance care planning, care transitions, medication reconciliation and a number of other success-driving areas
Solon, Ohio, United States of America
Chronic Care Management, Inc
Chronic Care Management, Inc
12/15/2018 7:57:57 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.