Automobile Salesperson Job Responsibilities & Duties :
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
Provides sales management information by completing reports.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Maintain CRM follow up process , load all customers in CRM
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Handles customer complaints or escalates when necessary
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Coordinates and works with coworkers and team members
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
- Vehicle knowledge a must
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Able to safely operate motor vehicles in tight and small spaces
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Dedication to punctuality and attendance is vital
- Great attitude and a willingness to be a team player
- High level of professionalism
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.