If researching, analyzing data and making deals is your forté, and you are looking to showcase those skills with an organization that will reward your efforts, our Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst opening is ideal for you!
Join a fast-paced and team-oriented environment that fosters career growth and success at a fun and energetic orthodontics group. Enjoy the perfect work/life balance as you advance your Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst career with a rapidly expanding national organization that offers competitive pay plus medical, dental and vision insurance.
Snag this great opportunity before it is gone! Apply for our Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst position today!M&A Analyst responsibilities include:
- Perform financial valuation and pro forma modeling
- Organize financial, legal and business diligence into data warehouse while coordinating information with integrations lead
- Conduct industry research
- Participate in the execution of transactions
- Prepare data for pitch books and live deal materials, including offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations, and prospectuses
M&A Analyst required skills and qualifications include:
- Demonstrated strong, confident, communication skills; comfortable making introductions to prospective target companies
- Functional knowledge of accounting, past experience with accounting concepts preferred
- Basic understanding of finance concepts, specifically mergers and acquisitions with exposure to business development preferred
- Acute attention to detail
- Current or recent experience in an investment banking role or equivalent position
- Current or recent healthcare industry experience
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Motivated self-starter who is willing to work independently and with teams to accomplish goals
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, most importantly with Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree PLUS minimum 3 years of experience in an investment banking analyst position or prior experience as an investment banking associate; OR
- MBA/CPA or equivalent graduate degree in a financial discipline
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.