I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Care Team Coordinator / Scheduler, you will:
- Receive and enter data for new and current patients and employee records.
- Create, maintain and update the clinician’s schedules according to authorizations and patient needs. Maintain clinician’s availability lists.
- Serve as the point of contact for all interactions with clinical team members, administrative associates, referral sources and patients.
- Ensure adherence to company policies associated with record establishment, retention, maintenance and confidentiality.
- Prepare clinical records for new patients upon receipt of referral. Complete quantitative administrative review of clinical records at start of care and upon patient discharge.
- File incoming documents daily. Maintain a control procedure for active patient files. Maintain a tracking system to ensure clinical records are current according to company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year data entry, word processing and/or medical records maintenance experience in a medical or healthcare customer service environment
- Attention to detail, along with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, worker under pressure with changing priorities and short deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.